Welcome to the Housing Contract Appeals, Cancellations, and Exemption process. 

By selecting the login button, you can use this online application for the following purposes:
 - appeal a housing breakage charge
 - apply for a residency requirement exemption, if you are an incoming first year student
 - request to cancel your contract prior to or during the academic year if you are not attending or are leaving Indiana University

If you wish to submit an appeal related to RPS Dining Services or I-Bucks, use the Dining Services link on the left.
     Phone: 812-856-1515
     Email: rpsdine@indiana.edu 

If you wish to appeal room damage charges, use the Damage Appeals link to the left.

If you have issues logging into the system, please contact the RPS Housing Assignments Office at
     Phone: 812-855-5601
     Email: housing@indiana.edu  

RPS recommends that students and parents always use the most recent
version of any web-browser.  Our applications are currently running on
Mozilla Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7 for Windows users.  For Mac
users, we recommend Chrome.

You may download this software free from Indiana University's IUware
website at  http://iuware.iu.edu/list.aspx?id=3.